• One clear calendar month’s notice (in writing) or a month’s fee in lieu of such a notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
  • Request for withdrawal will be considered only if given in writing on the prescribed form available at the school website / admission department.
  • For withdrawal at the end of session, parents must apply in the month of February, in writing.
  • For withdrawals in the first bi-monthly (April, May), only one fourth of the annual charges will be payable.
  • Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.
  • Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues are settled.
  • Download Forms


  • In case of cancellation of admission prior to the start of academic session, only the caution money will be refunded.(Caution Money if applicable)
  • Once the academic session begins the case will be governed under rules of withdrawal.